This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. It can even be lashed to a pole to create a spear.
- Lashing holes for use as spear
- Rugged, versatile survival tool
- Sharpener is integrated into sheath
- Glass punch
- Converts to a spear
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Length of Blade: 4.84"
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Single serration
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Handle Material: TPV over molded on nylon
- Sheath: Ballistic nylon